Let’s go racing…

After a rain out on May 14, we are hoping to turn some laps this Saturday, June 4 at Baer Field Speedway.

On May 14, we were slotted to start the feature on the outside of row 1, but due to the rain, the race was postponed.  The race was rescheduled for May 21, but it rained again.  That race was then rescheduled for May 28, but again, it rained.  Third time is the charm, I hope, because it is rescheduled for June 4, and I hope to be there from the spot they’ve saved for me on the front row!

If the Lord is willing, the rain holds off, and the creeks don’t rise, we hope to be racing on Saturday night.

Until next time,
Josh #09

Tagged with: ,
Posted in Racing

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: